The staff of Millennium House are delighted to announce the reopening of the Mel Bar from Thursday 3rd September.
Opening times are as follows:
Thursday 6pm – 10pm
Friday 6pm – 11pm
Saturday 6pm – 11pm
Sunday 3pm – 7pm
Social distancing practices will be in place with “track and trace” procedures.
The function room will be used for the time being and staff will be there to help and advise, we request that customers work with staff for the safety of both customers and staff.
BT Sport will be available.
A list of local shops providing takeaway of delivery services during lockdown. For the most up to date list, please visit: https://www.liskeard.gov.uk/services-info/coronavirus
- Victoria Inn (Pensilva) – Meals on Wheels: 01579 363933
- Beddoes Fruit and Veg (Liskeard) – email@example.com *Minimum order £10 for delivery
- Phillip Warren – Oughs Butchers (Liskeard) – Home deliveries: 07423327218
- Spar (Menheniot) – Home deliveries: 01579 342266 (Requested donation to foodbank)
- Horizon Farm Shop – Groceries and meals delivered (St Cleer/Pensilva etc): 01579 557070 (Do not leave a message)
- Crows Nest (dependant on supplies): 01579 345930
- Liskeard Pet Shops (Deliveries on Saturday): 01579 347 144 (Min spend)
- Village Greens Mount (deliveries to Warleggan Parish, St Neot and Cardinham) 07815619754
- The Fat Frog (Home delivery in 2.5-mile radius of Liskeard): 01579 348818 or Just Eat app
- Pensilva Stores (Home Deliveries over 70’s Pensilva): 01579 362457
- Rumours Cafe: 01579 342302 ask about delivery costs) firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.facebook.com/rumoursbistro.co.uk/
- Villis Dairy (Liskeard and surrounding areas): 01579326009
- Victoria Inn 01579 363933
- Trevallicks Farm Shop, Pensilva Deliveries to elderly and vulnerable 01579 364061 Min order £10
- Tapenades Food cooked to order 01579 344844
- O’Keefes Butcher and Pelynt Stores Local delivery or store collection 01503 220636
- Green Cow Dairy call 07876 208 609 Facebook
- Caradon Inn pop up shop email@example.com 01579 228 315
- Manor House Inn, Rilla Mill Shop, check for stock or orders 07401424121 or 01579 362354 – collect with social distancing
- Mykabs Taxis We will happily collect prescriptions, bring you essentials, and help in any way you need 01579 348880
- Chris Rounsevell, Butcher call/text 07713456704 or 01579 363598
- Daddios Kebab and Pizza 01579 344 555
- Best Kebab 01579 345530 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dominoes Pizza 01579 348 989
- www.propercornish.co.uk 01208 265838
- Cornish Pudding Company 01208 872407
- Bruckey Farm shop 07464 483914
- Holmes Deliveries (Landulph, Cargreen, Botus Fleming, Hatt, St Mellion, Pillaton, St Dominick, Blunts): 07538 432 757 or email email@example.com
- Electricity keys can be topped up by phone if you are self isolating Tel Nos for help are:
British Gas 03332029800 EDF 0333 200 5100 EON 0345 052 000 NPOWER 0800 073 3000 SCOTTISH 0800 027 0072
Annual governance statement is now available to view. Click to see the full size scan (1MB).
The following documents have been updated and are now available to view and download in PDF format:
Download the 2018-2019 AGAR Notice
Each year the smaller authority’s Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) needs to be reviewed by an external auditor appointed by Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments Ltd. The unaudited AGAR has been published with this notice. As it has yet to be reviewed by the appointed auditor, it is subject to change as a result of that review.
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounting records for the financial year to which the audit relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2019, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
J Hoskin – Parish Clerk
commencing on (c) Monday 17 June 2019
and ending on (d) Friday 26 July 2019
St Ive Parish Council notes that Cornwall Council declared a Climate Emergency on 22nd January 2019 and we also declare a Climate Emergency. We will do our best to reduce carbon emissions and encourage the move to renewable energy within our parish. We also call upon our Member of Parliament, Sheryll Murray, to pressure the government to take measures, both nationally and internationally, to move to zero carbon in timescales recommended by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s (IPCC) special report on Global Warming, published Oct 2018.
St Ive Parish Council invite suitably qualified contractors to tender for the Grounds Maintenance work for 2019/2020 (to be extended for future years at the discretion of the Parish Council)
The work includes grass cutting and general maintenance of the Tokenbury Cemetery, Millennium House Grounds and Play Area.
For further details and a copy of the specification please contact the Parish Clerk on 01579 363096 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of tenders – Wednesday, 20th March 2019
We will be hosting a children’s Christmas party at Millennium House, Saturday 22nd December from 3-5pm. The event is FREE, with entertainment and snacks provided, but please contact Reception to book your child a place in advance! Tel: 01579 363096 or Email: email@example.com
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.